The workshops are designed to share simple tools to help with mental health,
emotions and stress. We reinforce the sense that we are not alone in our struggles.
As educators we need to develop compassion for the students but also for ourselves.
Using mindfulness practices as a way to get back to our center,
we take the time to reflect on the strategies and simple rituals we can put in place.
Knowing that enjoying the journey, and cultivating joy are the ways we will foster wonders .
Parents Workshops and Teachers Workshops are available on-demand.
Topics include: Create a Resilient Community at School, Well-Being for Teachers, and Create Mindful Breaks in the Classroom.
45-min Weekly Practice to Create a Resilient Community
• Invite staff and community members to practice together
• These sessions include guided practices
• Discussions to celebrate resilience and joy into the school
2-Hour Professional Development Workshop: Well-Being for Teachers
• Invite teachers to explore stressors
• Share self-care practices
• Journaling and sharing about the ways we cultivate resilience and joy in the school
3-Week In-Person Course - Creating Mindful Breaks in the Classroom
• Experience mindfulness for yourself
• Learn basic principles to apply mindfulness in your classroom
• Develop simple practices to lead students through
Create a Mindful Indoor or Outdoor Space in the School:
• Create a dedicated space open to staff, teachers and students where beauty and calm are celebrated
• Invite teachers and parents to share or lead community practices
• Include plants, soft colors and lighting, comfortable sitting or mats, and tactile objects.
Please contact directly: