Using mindfulness practices as a way to get back to our center,
we take the time to kindly pay attention to our on-going physical and mental patterns.
This leads us to explore strategies and rituals we can adopt to get rid of the patterns that do not serve us.
The workshops are designed to share tools to help with mental health,
emotions and stress. We also normalize and reinforce the sense that we are not alone in our struggles.
Knowing that enjoying the journey, and cultivating joy are the ways we foster wonders .
12-Week Teenagers Workshops to Support Health and Well-being
• Guided practices
• Mindful movements
• Breath work
• Inquiry and Mindfulness Exercices
• Self Regulations Tools
3-Week In-Person Course - Creating Mindful Breaks With Your Team
• Experience mindfulness as a team
• Learn basic principles to apply mindfulness at work
• Understand the Benefits of Mindful Communication
Parents Workshops and Teachers Workshops are available on-demand.
Topics include: Create a Resilient Community at School, Well-Being for Teachers, and Create Mindful Breaks in the Classroom.
2-Hour Professional Development Workshop: Well-Being for Teachers
• Explore stressors
• Share self-care practices
• Journaling and sharing about ways to cultivate resilience and joy at school
Create a Mindful Indoor or Outdoor Space in the School:
• Create a dedicated space open to staff, teachers and students where beauty and calm are celebrated
• Invite teachers and parents to share or lead community practices
• Include plants, soft colors and lighting, comfortable sitting or mats, and tactile objects.
Please contact directly: